Summary of my weight loss:
Loss 18 kg + 25.5 inches in 10 MONTHS with 2 Herbalife shakes + 1 normal meal!
Loss another 1 kg + 24.1 inches after I stopped taking Herbalife shakes.
To date, I have lost a total of 19 kg + 49.6 inches of my body.
I'm currently taking 2-3 normal meals per day.
I'm no longer dependent on Herbalife Shakes for more than 5 years.


Disclaimer:
All Herbalife Food Products are Halal Certified
except for Chocolate Peanut Protein Bar.
Click link for more details.

Copyright:
Please note that all photos and text is solely own by ADIEHA and can only be used with strict permission from the owner. It is not allowed to download, to store, to copy and paste, to reproduce, to use or to modify the photos and text in any way, alone or in any other context, without the written permission by the owner in advance. For any inquiries email me at adieha@gmail.com


Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

How is my Volume Points (VP) calculated?

How is my Volume information calculated?
Each of your records reflect the volume of your sales as follows

Personally Purchased Volume:
Shows all Volume personally purchased by you from Herbalife.

Downline Volume:
As a Supervisor, shows all volume placed by your downline Distributors directly from Herbalife who are ordering between 25% - Temp 50% discount.

Personal Volume:
(note: this was left blank by Herbalife, so I will write the meaning with my own words)
As a Supervisor, shows all Volume placed by you and by Distributors directly from Herbalife who are ordering between 25% - Temp 50% discount.

Group Volume:
As a Supervisor, shows all Volume placed by your downline Qualifying Supervisors (QS) at Temp 50%.

Total (Pers.+Grp.)
As a Supervisor, shows the total of your Personal Volume plus your Group Volume.

Org. Volume
As a Supervisor, shows the total Volume for your 1st and 2nd active downline levels of Supervisors plus the Personal Volume for your 3rd active downline Supervisors.

Labels: ,





Comments:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Older Posts    Home    Newer Posts
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...