Teamix Lemon & Hibiscus (Original taste)
Enhancers > Tea Mix Lemon & Hibiscus (Original taste)
Tea Mix Lemon & Hibiscus (Original taste) a.k.a Teamix Original
(Source Link: herbalrack.com)^Teamix is available in 50 grams and 100 grams bottles.
Teamix Lemon and hibiscus - This delicious tea mix blends gren tea and orange pekoe with cardamon seed, lemon peel and hibiscus for an uplifting and tasty treat.
A refreshing and exhilarating herbal beverage that combines ancient herbal wisdom with modern-day convenience; suitable for vitality and weight management.
This delicious low-calorie teamix can be savored throughout the day for a natural energy lift. It includes the thermogenic and antioxidant properties of green tea, making it ideal as part of a nutritious weight-loss program. Enjoy daily as a tasty and healthy alternative to coffee and sodas.
. Includes the health benefits of green tea and select herbs.
. A choice of two refreshing flavors which are available in Herbalife Malaysia: Original and Peach.
. Enjoy hot or cold.
. Blended from five fast-acting natural botanicals.
. An ideal treat mid-morning and mid-afternoon for a natural energy boost.
. Mix 1/2 teaspoon (more of less as desired) with 180 to 250 ml hot or cold water for a refreshing drink
Key Ingredient Properties
Teamix Lemon & Hibiscus (Teamix) contains specially selected herbal extracts:
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) – well-researched and shown to be rich in polyphenol antioxidant nutrients; contributes to a general feeling of well-being. Green Tea contains caffeine, generally tea contains one third of the amount of caffeine per cup as compared to coffee.
- Malva Sylvestris Extract – helps soothe the digestive system;
- Cardamon Extract – helps the digestive function;
- Lemon Peel Extract – rich in bio-flavinoids.
- One serving contains just 5.8 calories (original).For product review on Teamix with Hibiscus (Peach flavour) - proceed here.------------
Product Review: Teamix Original
The 1st time i tasted it, it left my tougue feeling this erm.. i dunno how to describe it. its like when u drink carbonated drinks, and u could feel bubbles popping on ur tougue.. yeahh.. that kind of feeling. pretty weird since the teamix is not carbonated at all. after some time of drinking the teamix, the popping sensation it now gone. bummer!
Other than that, after drinking the teamix (it doesn't matter what flavour u consume; peach or original, the effects are the same), you will start to sweat. You'll feel as though you're doing workout in a gym.
...but in reality, you are just sitting lazily in front of your laptop and doing NOTHING! ehehe. I could still remember, how much I sweat. sometimes, I purposely switched off my fan.. to get the sauna effect. u don't need to go to a spa/sauna anymore. eheheh. >:)
With teamix, you'll feel more alert, more active.
my menstrual pain and bloated tummy has lessen by the help of consuming HOT TEAMIX, 2 to 3 times every day.
I previously had incontinence, but again, with teamix.. i'm fully cured! No more feeling like.. my bladder is not completely empty when i urinate.
ok.. and for those who fear of constant urination when consuming TEAMIX, pls don't make that a reason to hold u back from trying teamix. the reason why, you'll urinate a lot after consuming teamix is bcoz, your water level in your body is either too much or too little.
In order to normalize your water level % in your body, constant urination will be one of the recovery reaction you will have to face.
once, your body has reach the normal level % of water... you won't pee as much. trust me. :P
just think of it this way...
you don't want to consume water all day long, but end up.. not being able to pee at all, right? that's not healthy. u don't want to look swollen with water, right? ehehe.
everything you consume, has to come out sooner or later. if there's excess fluid in your body, the extra fluid will be discharged in a form of sweat, tears, urinate, nasal mucus.. and even saliva.
Do you drink a lot of coffee?
Too much coffee can rob the body of essential nutrients and increase free radical damage. Teamix's botanical ingredients help provide a refreshing and invigorating feeling; it is a gentler alternative – hot or cold.
Do you often choose a fizzy drink rather than water?
Fizzy drinks contain, on average, six teaspoons of sugar in each can. Plain water is often the last option when choosing a drink, despite its importance to our well-being. The Teamix can add a refreshing zing to plain water. This easy-to-make beverage can give you an exciting alternative to fizzy drinks in seconds. The ingredients in Teamix contain substances that add value to your daily intake of fluid, so drinking Teamix in place of less desirable drinks can help reduce consumption of anti-nutrients such as refined sugar whilst boosting your water intake.
The perfect beverage – Teamix is delicious and refreshing hot or cold. Combining ancient herbal wisdom with modern day ingenuity, this low-calorie beverage contributes to your well-being and helps support normal vitality.
Are you drinking the right tea?
1. People who use their "brain" to work or students who study hard day and night.
--- should drink more chrysanthemum Tea.
2. People who need a lot of body energy to work or those people that do a lot of exercise everyday.
--- should drink Wu Loong Tea.
3. People who travel on a bike or work in dirty and polluted places.
--- should drink Green Tea.
4. For people who likes to sit down all day long and not doing anything even exercising
--- must drink Green Tea and Flower Tea.
5. People who smoke and drink a lot of alcoholic drinks.
--- should drink more Green Tea.
6. Carnnivore ( those people who must eat meat at least once a day, or feel sick or not
--- try to drink some Wu Loong Tea.
7. People who go to the washroom too often or too less.
--- should drink more Honey Tea
8. People with high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
--- Wu Loong Tea, Green Tea.
9. Those who work with computers everyday.
--- need to drink a Lot of Tea (any tea will do).
Whenever you are working with the computer, you should make some tea, drink it when you are free.
Drinking Tea is healthy, it can protect and prevent the harmful Ultraviolet light from harming us (when using computer).
Furthermore, it can also cure us when we are tired and help making our body feel fresh again.
Benefits of Teamix:
- increase your metabolisme and energy
- cleanse your body
- curb your cravings
- flush toxins out
- prevent water retention
- reduce bloatedness and gassy feeling
- burn more calories (1 glass of teamix = 20 minutes of workout)
We all know that Teamix contains GREEN TEA.
Green Tea is commonly known to:
- improve good cholesterol and lowers bad cholesterol
- lower risk of cancer, rheumatoid, arthritis, infection, impaired immune function and other diseases
- help burn more calorie on diets
- promote weight loss
- destroy bacteria and prevent food poisoning
- prevent tooth-decay and bad breath
- reduce smoking risk
- acts as a beauty remedy
- contain antiseptic properties.
- contain powerful antioxidants (catechins) which have been shown in recent studies to fight viruses, slow aging, and have a beneficial effect on health.
- reduce high blood pressure
- lower blood sugar
- support healthy kidney function
- protect against digestive and respiratory infections
- help prevent vascular blood clotting and reducing cholesterol
.. and many more!!
Harmful Effects of Green Tea?
To date, the only negative side effect reported from drinking green tea is insomnia due to the fact that it contains caffeine. However, green tea contains less caffeine than coffee: there are approximately thirty to sixty milligram of caffeine in six - eight ounces of tea, compared to over one-hundred milligram in eight ounces of coffee.
//updated : 12 April 2011
Teamix 50g VS Teamix 100g. Which one should I choose?
this is a TIP!..since Teamix (original) comes in two sizes, 50g dan 100g, you can choose to buy either one. but i suggest to always buy teamix 100g, and never teamix 50g. why? more on that below.
Retail Price exclusive P&H (effective on 20th April 2010 until further notice)
Teamix 50g : RM 119
Teamix 100g : RM 207
Teamix 50g is half of Teamix 100g, so lets make it the same amount.
Teamix 50g times 2 = RM 119 x 2 = RM 238 compared with RM207
Teamix 50g is RM 31 more expensive than Teamix 100g.
Teamix 100g divide by 2 = RM 207 / 2 = RM 103.50 compared with RM119
Teamix 100g is RM 15.50 cheaper than teamix 50g.
If based on serving...
1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon + 250 ml water = makes 1 mug of teamix :-
. has 60 - 120 servings
. last 1-2 month
. RM 0.99 - 1.98 per mug at retail
. has 120 - 240 servings
. last 2-4 month
. RM 0.86 - 1.73 per mug at retail
..which one is cheaper? Teamix 100g of coz! :P